Monday, March 11, 2013

WBCOOP Day 10: The last day and the last ticket

One more ticket grabed and this years WBCOOP ends en fanfare for me.

I've spend my sunday afternoon, yesterday, playing poker like I do since 2010 most of the time. This week I was concentrated on WBCOOP. I played few tables and I kept focus on two main tournaments Event 28 and Event 29. In the same time I tried and managed to qualify for the Sunday Storm twice from my favorite satelitte, 2,2 USD SnG 36 man, with 100% success ratio.


Event #28. For the first time in my life I was playing HORSE and at the beginning seemed akward. I had a feeling of chaos. I couldn't concentrate on strategy because I wasn't sure what kinf of game is currently playing :)
After 1 hour and 4 levels all it was clear. I understood what is goin on, and I start playing some poker. Thank God I had 8k chips remaining stack.
From now on I played in aggressive manner. My stack fluctuated but somehow near the bubble time I was deep in Top 100. From that very moment the RNG helped me not to play a single hand, and I made it in the money, winning a well deserved SCOOP ticket.

Event #29. I've had expected this event like a child expects Santa Claus. I've had dreams and ... I played just few levels before I was knocked out with an incredible bluff. I planned a very complicated line, but I forgot the very basic idea of bluffing. Know your opponents! That costed me big time.

Today I'll play the Main Event. Wish me Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment